Its been quite obvious that vinyl has been making quite the comeback as of late and Numark has taken notice. The world’s leading innovator of DJ solutions has announced the immediate availability of its new NTX1000 Professional Direct-Drive Turntable.
With the resurgent popularity of vinyl for DJ gigs, the NTX1000 direct-drive turntable has all the features and performance demanded by the professional DJ.
• Full-size 12-inch 2.5-lb platter ensures rock-steady speed accuracy
• Professional 4.0 KGF/CM high-torque motor
• 2-speed: design: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
• S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
• Damped cueing and anti-skate control
• Adjustable pitch range ±8%, 16%, 50% (Ultra-pitch)
• Start and stop brake controls
• Dust cover included
• Switchable power, 100~230V, 50~60Hz
“This is a no-excuses, professional-level turntable was uniquely built for performance, versatility and rugged design,” said Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager for Numark. “Pro DJs will especially love its amazing start-up torque and adjustable pitch. The performance, features and value are unsurpassed—meaning everyone can just concentrate on the fun!”
To purchase your NTX1000 Professional Direct-Drive Turntable, visit numark.com.