Today, Steinberg today launched version 9.5 of Cubase Pro featuring a boatload of features that aim to improve workflow and quality.
The software update offers a user-requested sampler and optimized use of workspace plus an endless number of advanced audio and MIDI tools for composition, recording, editing and mixing putting a clear emphasis on user-requested features.
Key features of Cubase Pro 9.5 include:
• Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation;
• Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs;
• MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters;
• Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb,
Frequency eight-band EQ and many more;
• Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2;
• Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings.
For more information on Cubase 9.5 and its new features, watch the introduction video below.