The production workflow for FL Studio users just got a whole lot easier following Akai Professional announcement of their latest product, the Akai Fire.
Created in collaboration with Image-Line, Fire is the world’s first dedicated hardware controller for FL Studio which has been designed to speed up the creative workflow and enhance the overall user experience.
Released shortly after the launch of FL Studio 20, the Akai Fire features plug-and-play integration, four banks of four touch-capacitive knobs, and a 4×16 velocity-sensitive RGB pad matrix serving as a mouse-free mixing solution enhancing production workflow and new performance possibilities.
· Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
· Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
· 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
· Expandable up to four units, creating the potential for an 8 x 32 Matrix
· Record notes in Performance mode
· Graphical OLED display
· 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
· Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
· Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
· Dedicated Transport controls
· USB Bus Powered
For more information, visit akaipro.com.