With March knocking at our door, all eyes are on Miami Music Week. With parties and events continuing to pop-up on a daily basis, Winter Music Conference has decided to get in on the excitement with the reveal of announces its first set of industry panelists.
Featuring a bevy of industry luminaries who will all be leading panels, fireside chats and breakout sessions at Faena District during March 25-28, this year will feature Douglas Rushkoff, Armin van Buuren, Irvine Welsh x DJ Pierre, Sam Feldt and Laidback Luke and many more!
Catering to industry professionals (Industry Badge)in addition to music consumers and aspiring DJs/producers (Access), the 34th annual conference has something for everyone and will continue to do so going forward.
WMC // Access Panels:
• Breaking In: How To Get Your Start In The Electronic Music Industry
• Signing With The Future: How Labels Utilize New Technologies For Sustained Growth
• Surviving Indie: Innovation and Brand Building As An Independent Label
• Spinnin’ Records Panel w/ special surprise guests
• Daily artist panels including Bass, House, Techno, Drum & Bass genres
• Digital Collision: The Convergence of Esports, Gaming And Electronic Music Culture
• The Bleeding Edge: Shaping The Next Wave Of Electronic Music Culture
WMC // Industry Badge (upgrade) Exclusive Panels:
• The Death of The Newsfeed: Using FB Messenger To Effectively Reach Your Followers
• The Data Solution: Viberate Presents Current Market Trends And Analytics Strategy
• Music Placement – How To Get Your Music Synced With Brands, Films, TV, and Advertising
• Brands x Artists x Culture: How To Create An Authentic Music Strategy
• AFEM Presents – Get Played Get Paid: How the rise of Music Recognition Technology at DJ Events could put money in your pocket
• Practically Green: Environmental Solutions for the Music Industry
• Presentation by Grammy.com/Recording Academy/MusiCares with a very special guest
For more information regarding Winter Music Conference 2019 and badge registration, visit wintermusicconference.com.