Once again providing solutions for DJs, Reloop has just announced the release of their newest portable mixtape recorder, TAPE 2.
Their latest release The audio recording device for DJs has now an integrated lithium-ion battery that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card in a sleek retro tape design.
Plus, CD players, DJ mixers or dynamic mics can be directly connected to TAPE 2 via the 3.5 mm jack input.
Top 5 Features:
– Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
– Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of active recording
– Selectable recording format: WAV (lossless) or MP3
– High-quality A/D converters in 24-bit
– Easily record your mix to microSD with the push of a button
– Line level and mic level input for connection of mixers or dynamic microphones
– THRU output for monitoring/connecting headphones or when separated REC out is available
– Lock/unlock functionality provides protection against accidentally stopping while recording
– Bi-LED feedback (power/REC, SD card full, signal/peak, battery)
– Card reader functionality during active USB connection with a computer
– Can be charged with any standard mobile power adapter (5 V)
– Enclosed sticker sets allow for an individualized look
Check out the introduction to the Reloop TAPE 2 below. For more information, visit www.reloop.com.