Steinberg has officially unveiled the highly anticipated release of the latest version of their award-winning DAW coming in the form of Cubase 10.
Providing software updates for Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10, and Cubase Elements 10, their latest offering features new UI, plugins and a whole host of workflow changes.
“This version is a milestone in the innovational history of Cubase. With nearly 30 years to look back on, Cubase Pro 10 encompasses everything required from a DAW — no matter who you are, no matter what your background, no matter what your musical experience,” comments Matthias Quellmann, senior marketing manager for Cubase.
The Cubase 10 editions are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. For more information, visit Steinberg.net.
Full list of new features in Cubase 10
• VariAudio 3: Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed workflow. [Pro]
• MixConsole Snapshots: Instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes. [Pro]
• Audio Alignment: Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronizing them to a reference track. [Pro]
• New channel strip: Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
• 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio continues the Cubase audio engine’s commitment to ultimate, no-compromise quality. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
• Easy side-chaining: Quickly and easily set up side-chaining to make space in mixes or create distinctive effects. [Pro/Artist]
• Groove Agent SE 5 brings a new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
• 5 GB of high-quality sounds and loops from six highly acclaimed producers. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
• AAF support lets you exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications. [Pro]
• Distroyer adds everything from subtle analog warmth to searing heat for mixes and individual instruments. [Pro/Artist]
• Vintage Verbs for REVerence: Better management, smoother workflow and 20 new impulse responses brings REVerence greatness to your projects! [Pro]
• Latency Monitor lets you quickly and easily know exactly where — and how much — latency is occurring. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
• Full support for high-resolution displays under current macOS (limited support for Windows 10). [Pro/Artist/Elements]
• Effects in the Media Rack: Radical improvement of plug-ins workflow, with drag and drop functionality and improved display. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
• MPE support: Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers. [Pro/Artist]
• Improved editing to picture for video soundtrack production. [Pro]
• Steinberg Virtual Reality: VR production suite adds a suite of professional yet intuitive virtual reality audio production tools. [Pro]
• ARA support: Forthcoming support for extended communications between ARA plug-ins and Cubase. [Pro]
• Cubase 10 is packed with a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements. [Pro/Artist/Elements]