Atlantic City, N.J. — Are you looking to jump-start your DJ business? Do you want the “new normal” to include a return to profitability? Are you prepared to close out 2020 with a bang? Well, mark your calendars, DJs – DJ Expo is ready to re-unite the industry and re-ignite its potential.
Produced by DJ Times magazine and set for Nov. 16-19 at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, DJ Expo ’20 will present the industry’s largest exhibit hall and its finest sponsored events. And with the year’s unprecedented challenges in mind, DJ Expo will offer a diverse schedule of educational seminars, panels and keynotes that will provide plenty of new, money-making ideas for DJs of all stripes.
While health and safety will remain priorities at DJ Expo, the show remains steadfast in its commitment to providing the very best for the DJ community. This year’s show stands poised to be the start of the DJ industry’s return to strength.
Seminars at DJ Expo ’20 will include:
Are you primed to re-start the party? Presented by San Diego’s DJ Staci, this session will put you solidly back in the groove by helping you keep your music mix up-to-date and unique.
Learn How To:
– Deliver the “same-old” music you play week in & week out in a fresh, new way!
– Learn wedding-friendly wordplays, simple effects and scratch drops.
– Plus make fun remixes right from your DJ software with no production background.
Now that the gigs have re-started, it’s time to get creative with DJ Staci.
As the DJ business revs back up, offering a great lighting package remains a valuable selling point for current and future bookings. Presented by Mike Fernino of Connecticut’s Music in Motion Entertainment, this sales-and-marketing session offers a specific niche concept to combat venues that try to steal away your lighting work – and do an inferior job at that!
– Social media to establish a subconscious awareness of your services.
– How to sell lighting to your customer.
– How to establish the difference between good and bad lighting.
– The “Enhancement Concept”
– Establishing yourself as an expert.
Photo Booths Can Be Big Business – but what about in the post-pandemic world? How do they remain a viable and safe upsell for your company? Dave Stephenson, owner of Ismilepod, will show you the way.
He’ll also teach you:
– How to create a photo-booth strip.
– How and why to set up an online gallery to host pictures.
– How to set up an iPad booth.
– How to market the features of your photo booth to expand options to offer your customers.
Bring your laptops!
More seminars to be announced soon, stay tuned!
To register for DJ Expo 2020 click here.
DJ Times Magazine is copyright © 2020 by DJ Publishing, Inc. www.djtimes.com