Today the online audio distribution platform and music sharing website SoundCloud has announced it has further expanded its SoundCloud Premier monetization toolset with the launch of a new distribution feature that is available now in open beta.
With this new feature, creators monetizing original music on SoundCloud can seamlessly add distribution into all major music services including Apple Music, Spotify, Instagram, YouTube Music and many more all directly from their SoundCloud account.
The SoundCloud Premier monetization and distribution tools are built directly into existing SoundCloud Pro and Pro Unlimited subscription accounts for creators at no additional cost.
“Only SoundCloud empowers creators with a unified platform to instantly upload and share, connect with fans in real-time and get paid for their work everywhere–both on SoundCloud and across other leading music services,” said Kerry Trainor, Chief Executive Officer, SoundCloud. “Creators can now spend less time and money jumping between different tools, and more time making music, connecting with fans and growing their careers first on SoundCloud.”
Creators who meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the open beta:
• SoundCloud Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber
• Has original music, and owns or controls all applicable rights
• 18 years old or age of majority in their country
• No copyright strikes at time of enrollment
• At least 1,000 plays in the past month from countries where SoundCloud listener subscriptions and advertising are available (US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand)
Eligible creators will be notified via email and in-product notifications beginning today. For more information, visit soundcloud.com.